#localboxaz is finally here!
We will be selecting FIVE raffle tickets at random live on Facebook Friday October 2nd, at 7PM PST. Each selected winner will receive two Local Food Boxes and one Local Loot Box (approx. $200+ value) delivered right to your door (October 5th and October 12th)
HOW TO WIN:
Raffle tickets are available through the Humanity Hub Givebutter Fundraising page: https://givebutter.com/HumanityHub
– Each raffle ticket is a $10 donation and will be considered as one entry.
There are no limits on the amount of raffle tickets you can purchase and each one will count as an additional entry. Donations are NOT tax deductible
On October 2nd at 6:30PM PT raffle tickets will no longer be available. At 7PM PT, winners will be selected at random and announced LIVE on the Humanity Hub Network Official Facebook Page.
Selected winners will be contacted for confirmation and will receive their boxes on the scheduled delivery days (see details section below). Participants must include their contact information in order to confirm and must also include the address for delivery to verify winners reside within city limits for delivery.
Food Box Example (all locally made!):
- Fresh picked local produce from Pivot Produce (summer produce example)
- Stone Fruits
- 1 Loaf of Fresh Baked Bread
- Focaccia or Multigrain fresh from Beyond Bread
- 3 Meals
- 1 whole cheesecake or bag of fresh cookies – Nosh Catering
- As our network grows we will offer more and more coupon codes, discounts, and giftcards to local food options
- This is an example of a Single/Couples Meat & Veg Food Box
- Retail value approx: $90/box
- When we fully launch you’ll have options to get food boxes on-demand, weekly, every other week, or monthly
Loot Box Example (all locally made and designed!):
- Handmade items and gifts
- All Purpose Cleaner or Soap
- Loose Leaf Tea Sample Pack – Created Power 4 You
- Coupons & Gift cards
- Enjoy local goods and services out of the box (car wash, coworking pass, massage, experiences, services)
- Local Art on T-shirt, prints, postcards, stickers, and more! – ErixaArt, Groundworks, Western Sky Communications
When we fully launch loot boxes will have options for various sizes (and prices), available on demand and as a monthly subscription.
All recipients must be 18 or older in order to win. All recipients must reside within Tucson city limits for doorstep delivery (raffle tickets may be purchased outside of Tucson, but the recipient must have a physical address within city limits. So yes, you can win and then nominate your friend or family member as the recipient within Tucson city limits) All recipients must complete a short survey after each delivery so we can continue to make our local boxes the best! Recipients are encouraged to take pictures of their box experience and post to social media using #localboxaz
Monday morning deliveries on October 5th and October 12th.
The first weekly food box delivery will be delivered Monday October 5th. The second weekly food box delivery and the Loot Box delivery will be delivered on Monday October 12th.
Please ensure that someone is available at the address provided for these days.
Disclaimer (because we gotta):
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Humanity Hub Network and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. We will be selecting the random winners and stating the winner’s name on our Facebook Like event and we will follow up with that winner via the contact info they provided.