Covid-19 uncovered our broken food systems and our fragile local economies. Local food producers and businesses are hurting because of limited access to the consumer, which is made even worse during this time. For those smaller local operations, it can be a large hurdle to cross to access those people who would love to support and enjoy LOCAL. Similarly, accessing quality local food in the community can be a challenge. This motivated cofounders, Sara Patterson and Jesse Wayne, to build a business that would collaborate with and support local food producers and local businesses. Together with our partners and vendors, we create our local box subscriptions, the Local Food Box and Local Loot Box powered by the Humanity Hub Network (our innovative community hub network).
Our local boxes in AZ include locally made goods, fresh local produce, as well as prepared packaged foods like entrees and desserts from local favorites all in one box and delivered right to your door, starting in Tucson (and coming to Phoenix soon).
We just want to say thank you for those of you that are supporting local and enjoying the quality and flavors our community has to offer through our Local Food Box subscription (once a week or once a month). We can’t do this without YOU! Together we can ALL win. Pre-orders are now open. Support local to enjoy local!
For meaningful connection to community
For local food access and security
For local economic stability & resilience
Work with local businesses to fulfill our products and programs
Engineer an efficient and innovative local logistics and distribution network
Providing locals with local food, with doorstep delivery.
- Fresh picked local produce (summer produce example) from Pivot Produce
- 1 Loaf of Fresh Baked Bread – Focaccia or Multigrain fresh from Beyond Bread
- 3 Food Items
- 1 whole cheesecake – Nosh Catering
Delivery provided by local partner, Onda Güey
- This is an example of a rotating menu for our classic Local Food Box available for preorder now
Providing locals with locally made items, with doorstep delivery
- Handmade items and gifts
- Coupons & Gift cards
- Enjoy local goods and more in the box (experiences and services like massage, car wash, etc)
- this is an example of a Local Loot Box, coming soon to Tucson, Az
During the COVID19 Pandemic and beyond, we promise to keep it C.L.E.A.N.
Initial Impact – Arizona 2020
- Increase food access and convenience so more locals purchase and enjoy fresh local food.
- Recurring revenue to local vendors: local food and agricultural businesses, retail businesses, and local makers.
- Plus contracts with local businesses and artists for our marketing initiatives.
- Plus contracts with local businesses and warehouses for our innovative logistics and distribution networks
- Positively impact community metrics
- Increase food security by working to accept SNAP Food Stamp Benefits and Az’s Double Up Bucks (to get 2x the amount of food). As we grow we will work to provide FREE and DISCOUNTED Food Boxes to those in need.